We are looking for an experienced Airside Coordinator that will ensure safe, secure, on-time and economic operations of all the flights at Kuwait Airport to join our Ground Operations Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Coordinate between J9 OCC and KAFCO for fuel truck availability and refueling schedule.
• If aircrafts’ APU is unserviceable, coordinate with J9 M&E and NAS to ensure that GPU, ASU and ACU are available.
• Coordinate with GHA cleaning team immediately after crew leaving the aircraft, to start the cleaning process and finish within the scheduled turnaround time.
• Contact medical center for assistance and service if message receive from OCC department.
• Ensure aircraft is locked and sealed after maintenance work completion in coordination with J9 M&E team for overnight or more than three hours grounding time in KWI.
• Debrief OCC department on airport and aircraft movement irregularities.
• Coordinate with J9 relevant departments to tow the aircraft from gate to stand if required at the given time by the airport MCC.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelors Degree
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in related field
• Excellent work knowledge of passenger and ramp handling
• Licensed Load Controller
• Good knowledge of aviation safety and security
• Reasonable understanding of DGCA and other airport authorities’ activities