We are looking for an experienced Safety and Compliance Monitoring Manager to manage all functions of the Safety and Compliance Monitoring department and ensure that the activities of the company are monitored for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Ensure the company systems, standards, and policies are in accordance with international and national authority requirements.
• Develop, maintain, and implement Safety and Compliance Monitoring Department’s documentations and amendment procedures.
• Ensure the safety and compliance monitoring programs are being followed and regularly reviewed, including the modification of the program to address identified risks or organizational and operational changes.
• Ensuring the SMS is properly implemented in all areas of the company and performing in accordance with the specified requirements.
• Ensure the SCM department functions are independent from operational activities.
• Ensuring the implementation of the occurrence reporting system amongst other related sections of the operations departments.
• Participate in the company SMS program as a Safety Action Group (SAG) team member.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Aeronautical Engineering Degree or Airline Transport Pilot License, or equivalent experience in aviation management
• Minimum 10 years of aircraft maintenance experience as licensed /approved engineer, or 10 years command experience as ATPL
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English
• Completed the following trainings:
Aviation Leadership and Management skills
Advanced Safety Management System
Quality Management System
IOSA Airline Auditor
Dangerous Goods in Categories 6 to 11