We are looking for an experienced Passenger Control Agent to assist Duty Supervisor in monitoring Ground Handling Agent’s activities at the check-in counters, immigrations, security, duty free and arrival areas to ensure professional and timely customer service provided to Jazeera Airways’ passengers to join our Ground Operations Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Providing customer service, check-in processing and service assistance to all travelling customers.
• Dealing with Operation Control Center in daily operation requirements.
• Arranging all the required Special Service upon arrival.
• Pre-planning for all MISCON passengers during flight disruption and insure giving them alternate flight.
• Monitoring and replying all necessary emails during shift.
• Doing all the functions on the departure control center (DCS)- Kuwait stations.
• Ensure comply of the checklist and to file it in daily basis during the shift.
• Responsible for coordinating the boarding of passengers into aircraft, as well as deplaning.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Passenger Service Agent.
• Excellent working knowledge of passenger and ramp handling
• Good knowledge of Load Sheet.
• Good knowledge of aviation safety and security.
• Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic is a plus.
• Customer service skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of TTY Messages.
• Good in computer skills (Excel / Word/ PowerPoint).
• Willing to work in shifts.