We are looking for a knowledgeable, highly motivated and results driven individual to join our team as a full time Legal Specialist.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for all legal matters and be the focal point of coordination with the company’s lawyers.
• Follow up on all open court cases with the lawyers, maintain a record and submit a monthly report to management.
• Draft formal legal documents, such as contracts and pleadings, as well as correspondence with Government / Non-Government entities.
• Support in managing commercial contracts for the company’s suppliers / customers and report any related issues.
• Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts.
• Ensure appropriate governance and reporting requirements are adhered to for all contracts.
• Responsible for contracts review and assist the contracts committee with legal advice.
• Be a part of the Company’s committees such as investigation, contracts and procurement, for example.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Law or an approved paralegal certificate.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in legal field.
• Sound knowledge of Law and Legal System.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
• Must have an eye for detail and qualitative review of documents.
• Strong organizational skills.