We are looking for an experienced Planning Engineer to join our team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performs the forecasting and scheduling of Maintenance Tasks and evaluation of accomplished maintenance records per applicable standards.
• Forecasts and develops work package for maintenance checks and other major maintenance activities consistent with the Company’s maintenance program.
• Monitors the compliance of aircraft phase in – phase out and heavy checks, and coordinate with proper offices the requirement of these projects.
• Coordinate with Line Maintenance or outsourced MRO to ensure compliance of scheduled maintenance.
• Exercise the whole content of the contract between Jazeera Airways and the service provider to minimize the cost of the maintenance check without compromising aircraft safety.
• Onsite aircraft monitoring during heavy maintenance check coordinating closely with Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) to ensure smooth base maintenance operations and on time turn-around of the scheduled checks.
• Manages the prompt compliance of all scheduled maintenance tasks and Engineering publications in accordance with the approved maintenance documents (MP, EO, etc.)
• Ensure availability of tools, materials, and other resources for compliance of all maintenance tasks.
• Ensure proper forecast of all tasks including components in the system, and monitor compliance to avoid overdue.
• Daily monitoring of component removal and installation in the system, and update accordingly.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance Planning.
• Degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to read and demonstrate knowledge from technical publications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.