We are looking for an experienced Planning Manager who can act as overall head of Production, Maintenance, as well as the Technical Records and Publication to join our Engineering Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Enforces the consistent monitoring, scheduling and compliance of all scheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved Maintenance Program and Engineering publications, as requirement in keeping the aircraft serviceable and airworthy.
• Reviews and endorses for approval the recommendation for additional spares and/or stock provisioning, as well as additional and coverage for parts pooling by contracted service providers, as deemed necessary.
• Establishes periodic review of Service Providers’ performance, ensuring conformance to Service Line Agreement.
• Coordinate with Line Maintenance or outsourced MRO to ensure compliance of scheduled maintenance.
• Develops and/or revises written procedures or policies as may be necessary for the improvement of aircraft maintenance and material planning processes.
• Development and writing processes and procedures as required for the improvement of the aircraft maintenance planning process/strategies.
• Management of Task Cards to ensure the task card database satisfies customer list of work and airworthiness requirements, including; Continuous improvement & development.
• Ensure that aircraft maintenance is carried out in accordance with the Aircraft Maintenance Programme and all maintenance requirements are performed, therefore ensuring continued airworthiness of customer aircraft.
• Negotiation of the Heavy Maintenance plans.
• Prepare a comprehensive budget and acceptance of input plan and cost control program.
• To proactively observe any potential hazards / risks within Engineering Department activities and report to immediate superior or Safety Officer accordingly.
• Complies with an applicable regulations and standards of Jazeera Airways, actively involve with Safety Management Systems by reporting all accidents, incidents, and any hazard in the work place; and being safety conscious by exerting duty of care in the performance of duties.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 8 years aviation experience in related field, out of which 4 years’ experience as a managerial role.
• A320 Level III training.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent Aircraft Engineering Licenses.
• Proven management & leadership skills.
• Strong decision-making abilities, and effective problem solving and negotiations skills.
• Attended advance management training.
• Good technical knowledge (theoretical and practical).
• High sense of responsibility, leadership and team work.
• Able to work under pressure.