Get even more inspired to travel and feed your passion for adventure. When you select to fly and travel with Jazeera Airways, we reward you for your selection with our specially-designed loyalty program. Our Jazeerati Loyalty Program offers you a free flight for each 10 flights you fly with Jazeera Airways (within last 12 months)
Let your loyalty take you further with the Jazeerati program – every time you fly with Jazeera Airways, you will be one step closer to a complimentary ticket. You and your family can benefit from the program by collecting your boarding passes under a single account, presenting you with opportunities to enjoy new experiences together.
You can easily submit your collected boarding passes at any Jazeera airways sales office or counter and receive a travel voucher for a free ticket. You may also submit your booking reference numbers over email to claim your free flight(s). Your free flight will be valid for one year, so you can plan where to go and when to fly at your own convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does Jazeerati mean?
Jazeerati is the Jazeera Airways loyalty program. In Arabic, "Jazeerati" means "my Jazeera."
2. What does the Jazeerati program entitle me to?
For every 10 flights you fly/boarding passes you collect and submit within 1 year from their issuance date, Jazeerati entitles you to receive a travel voucher. This voucher allows you to redeem a one-way ticket to a Jazeera Airways destination of your choice (except London). The voucher is valid for one year and is subject to conditions set by Jazeera Airways.
3. Can I submit boarding passes from my family’s flights?
Yes, Jazeerati travel vouchers are issued for every 10 boarding passes collected by individuals and/or family members consisting of husband, wife and children from the ages of 2 to 21 years old.
4. How many boarding passes do I need to collect?
You will need to collect 10 boarding passes within the 12 months to claim a Jazeerati travel voucher.
5. Is it possible to combine the boarding passes from economy and business classes?
Yes, however, the complimentary one-way ticket will be in economy class.
6. Where can I collect my Jazeerati travel voucher?
You can redeem your travel voucher at either our head office which is located opposite to VIP gate near Civil Aviation or at any general Jazeera sales agent/franchise offices in other countries after presenting the requested documents. You may also redeem your Jazeera travel voucher by contacting us at [email protected]
7. What documents do I need in order to collect my travel voucher?
- 10 boarding passes or reservation reference, issued within one year
- Civil ID or passport
- Marriage or birth certificates in the case of submitting family boarding passes or claiming vouchers for a member of your family
8. Do I need to bring these documents each time I get a travel voucher issued?
No, a profile will be created for you and your family.
9. When is it possible to use my Jazeerati travel voucher?
You can use your travel voucher within a year of its date of issue, provided that the booking is made and the ticket is issued at least 24 hours prior to the flight date. Usage of travel vouchers is subject to availability in a subset of seats designated by Jazeera Airways for free travel.
10. How long is the Jazeerati travel voucher valid for?
It is valid for one year from the date of issue.
11. How can I claim my free Jazeerati flight?
Please visit a our head office or at any general Jazeera sales agent/franchise offices in other countries. You may also redeem your Jazeera travel voucher by contacting us at [email protected]rways.com
Terms and Conditions
1. The Jazeerati program applies to individuals and family members consisting of husband/wife and children ages 2 to 21 years old.
2. To be eligible, you must collect and submit 10 boarding passes over a period of 12 months preceding the submission request for a Jazeerati travel voucher.
3. Any boarding pass used by Jazeera Airways staff whilst on duty or standby will not be accepted.
4. You must use their Jazeerati travel voucher within one year of its issuance date.
Boarding Pass Redemption:
1. For redemption, you must visit our head office which is located opposite to VIP gate near Civil Aviation or at any general Jazeera sales agent/franchise offices in other countries. You may also redeem your Jazeera travel voucher by contacting us at [email protected] . This voucher allows you to redeem a one-way ticket to the Jazeera Airways destination of your choice. The voucher is valid for one year and is subject to conditions set by Jazeera Airways.
2. One voucher will be issued for every 10 flight reference numbers/boarding pass stubs of one consistent travel class, and will only allow you to redeem 1 one-way ticket to any Jazeera Airways destination (except London) of your choice, of the same class of the original boarding passes.
3. Boarding passes earned through the Jazeerati program, as well as any other free tickets, will not be accepted for redemption.
4. A profile will be created for each family or individual, whereby boarding pass stubs for redemption will be verified and travel vouchers issued.
5. The travel vouchers are valid for one year from their issue dates and are valid, verified & accountable documents.
6. Each voucher issued will have a serial number and will be printed with the passenger’s name and stamped with a Jazeera Airways stamp.
7. In the case of a family profile, the travel voucher shall be issued for a single member of the family only.
8. Booking a free flight/claiming the Jazeerati voucher must be submitted to Jazeera Airways Customer Service at least 72 hours before the intended time of travel.
1. Tickets will only be issued to the person who is named on the travel voucher presented.
2. You cannot request the transfer of vouchers or tickets issued by the Jazeerati program to other individuals.
3. You are required to pay all applicable taxes and fees.
4. Bookings made with the Jazeerati program are subject to flight availability in a special class designated by Jazeera Airways. This may limit the number of seats available for award travel on particular flights. Seats dedicated for travel on Jazeerati Program may not be available on all flights or in all classes.
5. Bookings are subject to seat availability in a subset of seats designated by Jazeera Airways for free travel.
6. Tickets must be issued at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight that the you intend to take.
General Conditions of Carriage:
●General Conditions of Carriage remain applicable with Jazeerati Program redemption tickets as with any non-Jazeerati Program ticket.
*Terms and Conditions of the Jazeerati Program may be amended subject to Jazeera Airways’ sole discretion. You may refer to our website for current Terms& Conditions.
Call: 24333304 ext. 465
Working hours: from Sunday to Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Customer relations: 8:30am to 5:00pm