We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to manage the airline’s CRM strategy and create direct marketing campaigns to encourage customer retention and loyalty and generate revenue to join our Marketing Team..
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop the airline’s CRM strategy and annual plans.
• Develop Jazeera Airways CRM platform and ensure it connects all customer data in the airline and captures customer information across key touch points.
• Identify and update appropriate customer segmentation and customer journey mapping.
• Create relevant personalized direct marketing campaigns, coordinated with overall Jazeera Airways marketing plans. Refine targeting and messaging using copy testing where appropriate to improve ROI.
• Grow customer database through acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Monitor campaign performance against targets and provide weekly reports.
• Negotiate and activate partnerships with other brands to generate new customers and revenue streams.
• Lead Jazeera Airways consumer research projects and identify requirements to provide insights for product and service innovations, customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores; and provide monthly reports.
• Set up a Jazeera Airways brand tracker to monitor brand awareness and performance against regional.
• Set up and manage regular crew focus groups to gain feedback on customer issues and service delivery.
• Work with Customer Experience and Product team to ensure customer feedback and insights are leveraged.
• Manager of new Loyalty program project team to develop business case for management approval.
• Manage implementation of Loyalty program with appointed external supplier and internal stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Analytical Business or Marketing
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an airline
• Assertive and decisive with can-do attitude
• Strong co-ordination skills
• Adaptable to changes
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills