We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Manager who can manage the sales in your allocated market and meet revenue targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative in the region via all distribution channels.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Develop and implement the sales and market strategies to increase business via all sales channels, and closely monitor the performance of GSA
• Achieve or exceed station revenue target
• Identify and analyze market trends and competition.
• Develop and implement sales procedures and policies in line with Jazeera Airways policy
• Prepare territory’s annual sales budget and sales strategies
• Periodically analyze competitors’ fare levels in your market and whenever possible, endeavor to raise Jazeera Airways’ yield.
• Manage the territory budget and ensure the sales and revenue opportunities are maximized
• Ensure cost awareness within GSA, GHA and other suppliers’ teams.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years airline experience, including 3 years at management level preferably in a similar role.
• Have an understanding of Revenue and Capacity Management.
• Excellent commercial acumen and experience.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.