We are looking for an experienced Network Administrator to be responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, security systems, communications, and hardware/software and office systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for Jazeera Airways enterprise network and system monitoring, management, maintenance and configuration.
• Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail, web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
• Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
• Management of Airline proprietary application servers, programs and devices. (Hermes, Airman, Geneva, EFB, Airfase, ARM, flight planning etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent with CCNA certification & MCP Certification
• Minimum 3 years of experience in System and Network administration
• Demonstrated knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products, setting up remote access for users and PBX systems
• Ability to administer a 200+ node network including firewalls, VPN, networked printers and photocopiers, UPS, CCTV etc.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills