Licensed Aircraft Mechanic CAT-A
We are currently looking for skilled Aircraft Mechanics for maintenance, preventive maintenance and defect rectifications as per scope up to CAT-A limitations.
- Responsible for reporting occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation
- Ensure all necessary manual and automated records are completed as required by applicable regulations, manuals, contract guidance and company directives.
- Carry out pre-arrival inspection including F.O.D and ensure the aircraft parking area is clear of any obstruction
- Review aircraft records to ensure that required maintenance has been performed, hourly and calendar tracked events are current and all associated documentation has been completed.
- Participates in towing and movement of aircraft in performing maintenance activities
- Assist in carrying out pre-departure checks
- Informs Aircraft engineer, Compliance Monitoring Department of any occurrences or discrepancies found in the company's established procedures.
- Carry out Ground Cockpit communication via headset or signals as per specific stipulated procedure on both departure & arrival
- Receives aircraft on arrival and appropriately chocking the wheels and making sure firefighting equipment is serviceable and available on stands.
- Assists Duty Engineer in positioning of maintenance steps, tools and equipment and any requested task such as replenishing aircraft engine oil, oleo charging and assisting on technical rectification.
- EASA AME License with A320 type rating
- Five Years working experience on A320 series aircraft