We are seeking an experienced professional to be a part of the Material Supply Chain team to ensure that demands and requirements for the fleet from spares and tools are met in time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications
- Receive and process aircraft spares material requests.
- Process exchange orders for pool items and follow up until receipt. Follow up on related off core return on time.
- Send RFQ for out of contract items, analyze quotations and order accordingly. Follow up until receipt.
- Monitor the Min/Max and reorder level or quantity to ensure availability.
- Initiate the invoice payment process and link all costs to each order.
- Work closely with technical planning on scheduled aircraft maintenance including modification kits to avail the required items before induction.
- Monitor and replenish Home Base Kit/On Site Stock. Issue exchange orders and arrange the shipping process.
- Rectify unserviceable items issues until solved and processed. Also work with the stores supervisor to clear all pending quarantined items.
- Track, record and push for best results during AOG Material situations.
- Update OAESES and run reports.
- Minimum 5 years of Material Supply Chain experience in Airlines or MRO
- B Sc Degree in Logistics or an Engineering degree
- Knowledge of ERP System