Licensed Aircraft Engineer B2 (with CAT A/ B1 Electricals)
We are looking for a competent Licensed Aircraft Engineer B2 (with CAT A/ B1 Electricals) for carrying out servicing tasks and defect rectifications in accordance with maintenance manual procedures, observing all safety procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for performing routine/ non routine Aircraft maintenance tasks as per his authorization scope issued by the company including but not limited to trouble shooting, components removal/ installation, servicing, systems& structural assessment/ repair, AD’s/ SB’s review &compliance etc.
- Maintain and document scheduled & unscheduled maintenance carried out in personal log book.
- Advise Line Maintenance supervisor / Maintenance Manager of any defects found or suspected on aircraft, engines or accessory that may compromise safety and raise the related document to Compliance Monitoring Department.
- Responsible for Aircraft mechanics guidance and assisting them on aircraft maintenance related issues.
- Ensure that individual Aircraft Licenses and Authorizations remain valid at all times and report to Compliance Monitoring Department for renewal.
- Responsible for verifying serviceability of any component or tool before installation or use respectively
- Reports and update the Line Maintenance supervisor of all maintenance activities, delays, occurrences, discrepancies, customer complaints/ remarks (positive or negative), safety and security matters. The report should be accurate and documented as and when possible.
Experience & Qualification:
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards Health & Safety of self & others in the organization and also environmental protection.
- EASA Part 66 B2 License with A320 Type endorsement
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma/ Degree with A320 Type 3 Level Training
- 1-3 years of certifying experience on A320 commercial aircraft operating under public transport category