We are currently looking for qualified engineers for the position of MCC Controller for continuous monitoring of aircraft technical status, ensuring correct 24 hours short term maintenance planning and AOG recovery.
- Monitor all Line Maintenance activities for Jazeera fleet, in respect of Scheduled/unscheduled Line Maintenance, Defect Rectification, AOG's and aircraft rescue.
- Liaise with all relevant departments including Operations Department, Flight Operations, Maintenance engineering staff, contracted maintenance organizations and Materials department.
- Monitor where necessary, base maintenance activities in order to affect the most efficient fleet operational availability.
- Monitor base maintenance activities in order to communicate the re-introduction of the aircraft to the operational fleet after maintenance.
- Monitor and arrange for maintenance ground time if there is an operational requirement or an opportunity to carry additional routine maintenance.
- When the opportunity arises, arrange for other pending maintenance activity to be performed on an aircraft grounded for unscheduled maintenance.
- EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineer with A320 type rating
- 3-5 years of Aircraft Maintenance Experience within MCC.