Please Note all Passengers / Travel Agents must get Quarantine Package SSR (QPKG) or Vaccinated SSR (VCCN) updated on the booking from the Jazeera Airways Local Office or General Sales Agent (GSA) in respective countries, irrespective of where the package is purchased from at least 48 Hrs. before the departure of the flight. Without correct SSRs, passenger(s) will not be allowed to board the flight.
As per the decision of Government of Nepal (Council of Ministers) on 21 June 2021, all passengers (Nepali & Foreign nationals) travelling into Nepal from abroad are required to follow the enlisted compulsory health and quarantine protocols:
Must have medical certificate with a negative RT-PCR or equivalent testing (Gene Xpert/True NAAT) report with photo identification and barcode/QR code (as per the availability, Nepali diplomatic mission at country of departure may prescribe otherwise) issued by the registered COVID-19 laboratories of respective countries within 72 hours from the swab collection time to flight departure time with exemption of test report for the minors below the age of five years.
Must possess the printed barcode obtained after filling up ARMS (Abroad Returnee Management System) forms available at website of CCMC, Nepal at ccmc.gov.np.
Except exempted as per clause (4), are subjected to furnish the evidence of hotel bookings of 7 days, for hotel quarantine at their own cost in the hotels listed by Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation or Nepal Tourism Board or CCMC, Nepal.
Passengers categorized below based on specified documents are subjected to home/self-quarantine of 10 days upon arrival:
- Passengers with a complete COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Those coming for emergency purposes such as for funerals and mourning with a Negative Antigen test & recommendations from respective local levels.
- Sick people as well as their carer, senior citizens above 70 years, children below five years and their guardians, and differently abled people certified by hospitals and with a Negative Antigen test & recommendations from respective local levels.
- government employees, security personnel, diplomats, staffer of Diplomatic Mission in Nepal/NGOs and their families returning to Nepal, and individuals/volunteers involved in rescue mission of Human Trafficking Victims and Nepalis Stranded abroad, measures based on their office/mission recommendations.
- expats returning to Nepal, owing to deportation/liberation, are subjected to hotel quarantine of 7 days under the entire management of Government of Nepal in line with recommendation of concerned Nepali Diplomatic Mission.
Airline crew members are subjected to the Health Protocols developed by concerned airlines as per the guidelines of ICAO.
All of those, spending their quarantine in the hotels/homes, have to do RT-PCR tests on the 7th and 11th day of their arrival.
In case, if anyone is found flouting the provisions of hotel/home quarantine, s/he will be punished under the COVID-19 Crisis Management Ordinance – 2021.
Passengers who are not in compliance with the above mandatory guidelines shall not be allowed to board the flight and will be treated as a “no show”
1. Booking process for Individual Passenger:
2. Package Inclusion:
- 7 Nights hotel stay on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- One-way airport transfer
- One PCR test during quarantine as mentioned in the circular
- All taxes and surcharges
3. Payment & Support:
- All payment must be deposited within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email. SSR-QPKG shall be updated on individual PNR and confirmation of Hotel Vouchers will only be sent after receipt of full payment.
- Agents are advised to send payment deposit/remittance slip to [email protected]
- Any confirmed bookings whose payment has not been deposited by this time will be automatically cancelled.
- All payments must be remitted/deposited to the account below:
|| Mr. Santosh Bikram Rana
| Bank Name
|| Nepal Investment Bank
| Branch Name
|| Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
| Account No.
| Contact No.
|| +977 9841892622
Booking queries Email: [email protected]
Booking Queries Phone: +977 9802308887 / +977 9802308889
WhatsApp: +977 9802308887 / +977 9802308889 (WhatsApp message to be copied to both numbers)
Emergency Contact: +977 9801961479
Emergency WhatsApp: +977 9801961479
4. Booking process for Travel Agents:
- Travel agent can charge USD 155 (all inclusive) per passenger for these quarantine packages and must have their countries respective GSAs add SSR – PCRQ to the booking.
- Quarantine Packages for such passengers shall be processed by our GSA in Nepal and Hotel Details shall be updated on the booking with SSR – QPKG with Remarks between 48 – 12 Hrs. before departure of the flight and will also be shared with the agent.
- Passengers with these packages can approach the Help Desk on arrival at the airport for more information.
- All travel agents must get Quarantine Package SSRs updated on the booking from our Jazeera Local office or General Sales Agent (GSA) in respective counties, irrespective of where the package is purchased from at least 48 Hrs. before the departure of the flight. Without correct SSRs, passenger(s) will not be allowed to board the flight.
5. List of approved Hotels:
Hotel accommodation will be provided as per availability from the approved hotels mentioned here.
SSR update by respective GSA
Respective country GSAs need to execute the following process for travel to Nepal:
Update SSR – PCRQ on each travel agent bookings where travel agent has already collected payment of USD 155 from passenger for Jazeera Quarantine Package.
Update SSR – QPKG on each travel agent booking where customer has purchased valid quarantine package from elsewhere and is in compliance with the above mentioned guidelines.
SOP for Airport Staff at Check-in
Fully vaccinated passenger with genuine certificate with QR Code will be allowed to board the flight.
Passengers with SSR QPKG in the booking will be allowed to board the flight.
For passengers who reach the airport without the SSRs (QPKG) the Airport Staff shall validate the following:
Customer has purchased quarantine package from elsewhere and has a valid hotel voucher for 7 days hotel quarantine.
An RT-PCR Test taken within 72 Hrs. of departure and compliant with guidelines.
Approved list of Hotels for validation is available here.
Non-Compliant customers will not be allowed to board and marked “No Show”