Starting from 20th May, passengers intended to travel to Kingdom Saudi Arabia must follow the below requirements:
- All passengers (except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age), shall mandatorily posses COVID-19 negative certificate. The PCR certificate (72 hours from test date to departure date must be issued from accredited medical centre approved from MOH of Kingdon of Saudi Arabia.
- All passengers are requested to download and register on Tawakalna and Tetamman application prior to departure and we also recommend that you carry hard copies of your documents.
- All Passengers (including non-Saudi nationals and their companions) must complete filling out "The registration immunization information form" irrespective of the immunization status before departure to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the following approved website:
Jazeera Airways will verify the successful completion of registration by one of the following methods:
- Checking completed form on the mobile phone
- Checking printed certificate with the registration number
- Verifying the registration using passport number through website mentioned above at the time of check-in
Without this documentation passengers will not be allowed to board the flight.
- All Passengers who intend to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (excluding Citizens, Residents, and GCC Citizens) must have medical insurance covering the costs of COVID-19 treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies and hospitals, including the institutional quarantine for a period of (14) days.
Fully Vaccinated Immune Passengers:
- Agents or Passengers must email their approved vaccination details with vaccination certificates to the Jazeera Contact Centre at
- Email – [email protected]
- Kuwait Call Centre – 177
- Phone (International) – +965 220 54944
- Quarantine is not required for passengers who are fully vaccinated with either of the following approved vaccines (AV):
- Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech vaccine
- Two doses of Oxford - AstraZeneca vaccine
- Two doses of Moderna vaccine
- One dose of Johnson vaccine
- The second dose of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine should not be less than 14 days before traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, travelers who have completed two doses of the following vaccines will be accepted on condition that they have received an additional dose of one of the approved vaccines (AV) mentioned above:
- Passenger must produce the Vaccine certificates certified by the official health authorities at the airport, failing which the Passenger will not be accepted to board the flight and will be treated as No Show.
- Passengers must carry their vaccine certificates at all times during their stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Or prove of health status through applications and accredited programs in the Kingdom). Failure to comply with these regulations makes Passengers subject to legal liabilities in addition to being denied entry to the Kingdom.
Passengers not vaccinated or vaccinated with unapproved vaccine
- Such passengers who are not vaccinated or vaccinated with an unapproved vaccine need to book 7 nights/ 8 days Quarantine Package including the PCR at their own cost through any one of our service providers at the time of ticketing or at least 96 hours before departure at:
- Akbar Travels
- Please note that the bookings shall be considered as complete only after reservation of quarantine accommodation packages as per General Authority of Civil Aviation (https://gaca.gov.sa/web/en-gb/page/gaca-media-center) failing which passengers shall not be allowed to board the flight and shall be considered No Show.
- Only immediate family and carers for those with special needs or the elderly are allowed to share a quarantine hotel room. All other passengers must book a room for their sole occupation.
- The reservations of quarantine packages are non-refundable and are not subject to change unless there is any change in the flight schedule by Jazeera Airways.
Passengers exempted from the institutional quarantine:
Saudi citizens, citizen spouses, citizen’s children, and domestic workers who are accompanying any of the individuals mentioned in these categories. (Non-immune passengers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
Non-immune domestic workers accompanying immune resident. (Non-immune passengers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
Immune passengers, (and their companions under the age of 18 years of citizens and residents). Non immune passengers, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance to the MOH approved regulations).
Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH. Kindly check and confirm with MOH before making any reservations.
Crews of marine vessels.
Health practitioners working in Government sectors, their families and companions those who are under the age of (18) (Must comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days with (2) PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another on the 6th day of quarantine).
Passengers must take a PCR test on the 6th day of arrival. If the result is negative, they are permitted to leave quarantine on the 8th day.
List of government Health entities that have quarantine in their headquarters and institutional quarantine is not required for their employees:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs
- Ministry of Education
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- MOI Medical Services
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
- General Intelligence Presidency
- Presidency of State Security
- Royal Clinic
- Saudi Aramco
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
- General Sport Authority
- Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development
To be classified as exempted from institutional quarantine, passengers must provide necessary documentation.
Please ensure you check the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website (https://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/pages/default.aspx) and the Public Health Authority website (https://covid19.cdc.gov.sa/ar/travel-measures/) for updates.