We are looking for an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our Maintenance Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in carrying out pre-departure checks, defects rectification, refueling and defueling of aircraft, schedule and un-schedule maintenance tasks.
- Responsible for reporting to his superiors' occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
- Participates in towing and movement of aircraft in performing maintenance activities.
- Carry out post-arrival inspection including F.O.D and ensure the aircraft parking area is clear of any obstruction.
- Informs Aircraft engineer, Quality Assurance & Safety Division of any occurrences or discrepancies found in the company's established procedures.
- Carry out GND Cockpit communication via headset or signals as per specific stipulated procedure on both departure & arrival.
- Receives aircraft on arrival and appropriately chocking the wheels and making sure firefighting equipment is serviceable and available on stands.
- Assists Duty Engineer in positioning of maintenance steps, tools and equipment and any requested task such as replenishing aircraft engine oil, oleo charging and assisting on technical rectification.
- Liaises with the re-fueling company and performs fueling as per laid down procedures and safety requirements of the company.
- Ensures that personal tools are readily available and in serviceable condition while being assigned to the aircraft.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the servicing and maintenance of large transport commercial aircraft.
- Ability to interpret Aircraft Technical Manuals
- Excellent written and verbal communicator in English