We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that will lead, coordinate and manage all marketing campaigns, the Jazeera brand and brand identity to join the Marketing Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage implementation of brand platform across all external and internal communications. Ensure all key stakeholders understand the brand positioning and direction.
- Develop and manage campaigns for brand, product and services, new route launches, brief agencies on requirements and manage creative development & production.
- Liaise with Sales teams to develop relevant local campaigns, design collateral materials.
- Coordinate with team stakeholders across E Commerce/ Digital Marketing, CRM and Social to deliver full integrated solutions.
- Create campaign reports on delivery and performance.
- Ensure correct processes with agency partners are followed – creative/media briefs, review meetings, internal approvals and delivery of materials to media owners.
- Supervise implementation and correct usage of corporate identity in all environments across the Jazeera Airways network according to brand guidelines.
- Supervise Graphic Designer in creating all in-house design requirements: advertising, web content, edms, social posts.
- Supervise Social Media campaigns including the creation and production of branded content for social media including still and video shoots. Ensure Jazeera Airways image/video database is properly maintained.
- Liaise with IT/E-Commerce to ensure website identity, imagery and copy tone are on brand.
- Develop events to support major airline corporate stories, product launches and new route announcements.
- Manage local sponsorship activations with Sales.
- Ensure giveaways are updated and stocks maintained.
- Responsible for managing budgets and cost control.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in analytical, business or marketing discipline or similar.
- Minimum 8 experience working in a marketing function, with at least 4 years with a local or regional brand. Experience in aviation or travel is preferred.
- Skills in brand strategy, creative design, ATL campaigns, digital & social media, PR.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator in English.