We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Production Planning Engineer to join our team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performs the preparation of Maintenance planning tasks, acts as coordinator between Engineering and Line Maintenance.
• Planning and coordination of scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance of Jazeera fleet which includes ensuring that the aircraft are made available for maintenance in due time and ensuring accomplishment within the given time intervals of the technical records to the CAMO Engineering Department.
• Directs, monitors the scheduling of the workload in order to match it with the available resources by setting the date and time when the work will be started and completed by the Line Maintenance.
• Monitors the withdrawn tasks and ensure that tasks are not due, and to plan accordingly on the next day for compliance.
• Planning and controlling the maintenance and oversee the daily activities of production.
• Ensuring that the rectification of any defect or damage to an aircraft or its systems, which affects the flight safety, is performed to an approved standard, and ensuring that all maintenance is carried out on time and in accordance with the approved aircraft maintenance schedule.
• Ensure availability of materials, tools/ equipment, manpower, and ground time before complying the tasks.
• Monitor Open Deferred Defect, and coordinate accordingly to provide a rectification plan.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Maintenance/Production Planning.
• Degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
• Proven management & leadership skills.
• Strong decision-making abilities, and effective problem solving and negotiations skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to read and demonstrate knowledge from technical publications.