Sales Manager Abha
We are looking for a Sales Manager responsible to develop, plan and manage sales set up & Sales channels within the assigned region. They must effectively manage the activities of the sales team to fulfill market obligations for travel trade, customer and corporate.
The Sales Manager must achieve set goals & targets planned for each region and must promote.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement sales and market strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Achieve set revenue and volume targets by region.
- Determine growth opportunities to ensure an effective sales and market coverage.
- Develop and implement sales procedures and policies in line with the industry best practices.
- Ensure sales and revenue opportunities are maximized.
- Monitor performance of Agents / Franchise & appointed PSA's.
- Set up sales call plans for the sales team.
- Guide, train, coach and review the performances and immediately address any shortcomings to derive an effective, high-performance Sales Team.
- Prepare reports for the management on sales, market trend, and recommend the necessary changes.
- Regular visit to travel agencies / Corporate has to develop & maintain relationships.
- Organize Road shows, workshop or joint airline event for the trade.
- Effective negotiation and closing sales.
- Any other tasks, as assigned by the Management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum High school degree; Graduate will be preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of in-depth experience in key account management
- Airline business experience in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is desirable.
- Track record of consistently high sales performance achievement.
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic is an added advantage. Multi-lingual candidates highly preferred.