Customer Relations Supervisor
We are looking for a Customer Relations Supervisor to maintain a motivational environment to achieve the targets set for the Call Center and be accountable for the delivery of his/her team’s overall performance against business objectives.
The incumbent will work in coordination with the team leaders help to train and motivate Call Center employees to provide best in class customer service to Jazeera customers and potential customers alike and maintain all quality control procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a motivational environment to achieve the targets set and to be ultimately accountable for the delivery of their teams’ overall performance against business objectives.
- Work in coordination with the team leaders to help to train and motivate call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for clients and developing individuals, dealing with disciplinary issues and maintaining all quality control procedures.
- Ensure that Jazeera Call Center and Ticket Desk officers provide best in class customer service to Jazeera customers and potential customers alike.
- Handling Customer’s complaints & feedback and DGCA Complaints & Lawsuits.
- Prepare timely and accurate Customer Relations Monthly reports.
- Prepares daily, monthly and annual performance reports – Call &TKD.
- Maintain and assigns daily and monthly target for the team.
- Assist in recruiting and training new agents.
- Motivate team and increase the group spirit through feedback and communication.
- Measures KPIs like ancillary sales, inbound calls, call waiting and call abandonment on a daily/weekly basis.
- Deliver Quality control and achieve SLA for inbound calls.
- Increase conversion rate while maintaining pre-defined service levels.
- Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with. Motivate the team to work together by creating a sense of collective responsibility, in order to achieve common goals.
- Establish a clear course of action designed to achieve long or short-term goals.
- To quickly gain a thorough understanding of products and services, as well as a working knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Ensure the effective hand-over between Team / Team Leaders on shifts.
- Any other tasks, as assigned by the Management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a Team Leader/Senior Agent role within a call center environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- High level of Self Control
- Excellent Team Player
- High level of Attention to Detail & Accuracy
- High computer literacy & typing and report writing
- Good Communication Skills
- Bilingual - Ability to speak Arabic & English
- People with Airline Reservation system knowledge will be preferred